The Boulevard Club is seeking Sail Canada certified CANSail 1&2 Instructors for the 2016 sailing season.
About The Boulevard Club:
The Boulevard Club has a proud heritage of over one hundred years on the Toronto waterfront. The Club is renowned for its exceptional year-round sports, fitness and social programming.
The Boulevard Club offers CANSail instruction in Optimists and 420’s. Our program is taught in one, two and four week blocks.
As a minimum, our preferred candidates will:
- Be available from June 27 to August 26, 2016
- Be able to certify Sail Canada CANSail 1&2
- Be able to demonstrate up-to-date Sail Canada prerequisites and the payment of annual instructor dues
- Be able to perform basic boat maintenance
- Be enthusiastic, professional and demonstrate a true passion for youth sailing
*The Boulevard Club may be able to assist you in attainment of these qualifications prior to the start of the season. Candidates with racing experience, a working knowledge of CHECKLICK web based software, a VHF Maritime Operators License and a Toronto Harbour License will be given special consideration.
The Boulevard Club Offers:
- Competitive salaries with the possibility of qualifying for a performance bonus
- Paid orientation week
- Opportunities to participate in racing and adult sailing programs to earn additional remuneration
Please submit your resume, cover letter and relevant sailing experience before March 7, 2016 to Charles Rishnor (Yachting Director) at email@example.com .
The Boulevard Club is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodation policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.